Friday, March 27, 2009

Packed up and ready...


So my son has a very creative imagination.  But I have to share a story about one of our many conversation about daddy.  Of course I have explained to them that they have a very special "daddy" because he lives with God instead of us.  Stetson and Evie still have a hard time understanding this concept.  They see a lot of their friends who have divorced parents and spend their weekends with mommy or daddy.  So Stetson comes to me one day with his Spiderman backpack slunge around his shoulder saying, "Ok Mommy, I am ready."  
I was confused and said, "What are you ready for?" 
"To go to Daddy's house...I packed up all my underwear."
I giggled and tried to explain...but just the fact that is backpack was filled with underwear and nothing else made it impossible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment