Sunday, March 29, 2009

I got a crack too...


So Evie discovered that she has creases in the palm of her hand.  She seemed extremely amazed by this and wanted to show everyone.  We were in the car heading to my parents house when she said "Mommy, I am going to show Nana my crack."  I was puzzled and said "Your crack, what is that?"  She held her hand up and pointed to the creases in her hand.  Ok, I thought...that's fine.  
So, we arrived at Nana's house and she jumped out of the car yelling, "Nana, see my crack?  Nana, see my crack?"  My mother looked puzzled too until she realized it was her hand.  Of course, Stetson was jealous that Evie was the center of attention that he jumped out of the car, ran over to Nana yelling "I GOT A CRACK TOO!" as his pants fell to the ground.  

1 comment:

  1. These crazy kids and their crack nowadays, they just can't get enough. My three year old loves to moon people, though I think I taught him that. Ironically he has a Nana also.

    ReplyDelete