Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not so much a Master of his own Domain



*Please note that this blog is for adults 18 and older.

Ok, so I haven’t blogged in awhile and mainly because I have bee
n on vacation. My mother treated me and my kids along with my future sister-n-law and her son to Gulf Shores for a week. We had an amazing time. I love going down there for many reasons. One being, the beaches are extremely private compared to Destin or other places. The waters are calm and the sand is white. Another reason is I feel no obligation whatsoever to spend tons of money eating out. Mainly because the thought of seafood makes my stomach turn and we can cook in our condo for a lot less. As you can tell by the picture below, this trip was memorable. Also, please note how “HOT” my mother looks for 63yrs. (I am saying a small prayer to the Lord above asking to make me this HOT at 63yrs.)


But there is a part of this vacation that was jaw dropping experience. I do have to say this was a first for me and I am sure many of you.

So when we arrived, we got our stuff unpacked and heading straight for the beach. After a couple of hours baking in the sun, the kids grew tired and were ready for bed. Not long after, my mother and Lindsey (future sis-n-law) followed behind them. Well, I am the type of person that wants to take in as much of my vacation as possible, awake. So, I stayed up and indulged in a few adults beverages. Enjoying the breeze on the deck, I decided to give this guy, Ken, I have been dating, a call. (Please refrain from asking questions about him...LOL) Anyways, we had been talking on the phone for some while when I heard a single moan. My first initial thought was: “Really? I have only known this guy for a few weeks.” HA! But I soon learned that it was not coming from him on other end of the phone but from the swimming pool.

Now, the condo we stayed in was extremely nice and somewhat remote from the other condos in Gulf Shores. The pool was heated and well lit for night time swimming. However, at 9:30pm this evening there was only one guy that seemed to be utilizing the pool. And I understand why after seeing him. Yes, you guess it! This young man was spread eagle on the steps with lights shining on him, pleasuring himself! I gasped in shock that I couldn't even work up the nerve to say something to him. When I told Ken about what I saw, the laughs started coming and were almost uncontrollable. However, it didn't take this young man to finish...hard to imagine, LOL! But I did learn something new...after a young man pleasures himself in a swimming pool, he has to capture the deposits which float and dispose of the them. (UGH!! I know, extremely gross!)

I think I am now scarred for life and I am sure after reading this, you are too! My apologizes but I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment